The POWERFUL treatment crush
- Universal crush for treatments and operations, in stationary or mobile versions
- Both hoof care and examinations & operations can be performed on standing or lying animals
- Developed together with the renowned Prof. Alexander Starke of the faculty of veterinary medicine at the university of Leipzig Germany
- Veterinary medicine faculties, cattle clinics
- Large-scale operations that have their own in-house veterinarian
Thanks to the cooperation with the faculty of veterinary medicine of the university of Leipzig in Germany, all the requirements of veterinarians, hoof trimmers and farmers could be combined.
PERFECT DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
Depending on the requirements and working habits, examinations or surgical interventions can be carried out on lying or standing animals.
The animals can be fixed and treated on both sides. Modern leg holders ensure a rapid and simple fastening of the hooves and the leg holders can also be adjusted in various directions.
The modular grids, which can be demounted without the use of tools, allow easy access and access to all areas, making it easier to treat the animal.
SAFE, FAST WORK
The treatment crush guarantees an optimum working height and provides the best possible safety at work thanks to a variety of safety features for different treatments. Shortest distances for the work flow, integrated toolbox and tool holders ensure faster work and increased comfort.